(逆境每人都碰到過﹐但如逆境是人為造成的﹐而且逆境的無理性和時間﹐空間範圍超過“度“﹐ 那就不是敏感的問題﹐更不是”過份“﹔因為就是傻子也能感覺到的人造逆境﹐怎能是 “敏感”而且 “過份”﹖)
3) 懷疑 ( 懷疑和信任是對立的統一﹐人對世界的認識是由 --無須細論﹐哲學常識)
4) 將中性事物曲解成敵意 (中性和敵意都不是絕對的概念﹐決定于各人站的角度和利益衝突﹐絕對中性的事物是沒有的---- 哲學常識)
5) 懷疑性夥伴性的不忠 (我不知如何評價﹐這大約是美國﹐和中國的年輕一代有了性解放後的弊病)
6) 為個人的權益而戰 (一個人連自己的權益都不努力去爭取﹐如何指望為社團)
由于 “逆境”﹐“侮辱”﹐ “不信任”﹐“敵意”和 “為個人利益而戰”是美國少數民族在遭受社會歧視後而自然產生的反映﹐把這些反映歸納為 “ 多疑症偏執個性紊亂”心理病是企圖用醫學來壓制少數民族為自己爭取權益的努力。
Discussion on the definition of
“The Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD) “
1) Excessive sensitivity to setbacks ----We have to differentiate excessive sensitivity and excessive setbacks. Everyone encounters setbacks in everyone’s life, admittedly. He/she may or may not be sensitive to the setbacks if such setbacks are not excessive and artificial. It is an abnormal symptom if one is really excessive sensitive to any small problems that he/she met. But on the other hand, if the setbacks are excessive and artificial, and such setbacks are so excessive that even the fool may perceive, and then the individual’s reactions to the setbacks cannot be described as sensitive, or excessive.
2) Unwillingness to forgive perceived insults ---- There is a LIMIT of tolerance to our sense of being humiliated or insulted. ---- A common legal question.
3) Suspiciousness --- trust and suspect are in a relationship of contradictory unification. --- A philosophy question.
4) Inclination to distort experience by interpreting neutral actions as hostile ---- There is no absolute “neutral” and “hostile” actions in the real world. Actually there is absolutely no neutral thing in reality --- it depends on the perceiver’s position and environment in relation to the object that the perceiver perceives. --- A philosophical and physical question.
5) Suspiciousness of sexual infidelity of partners ---- It seems to be quite common among lovers --- the more you love your lover, the more you will be trapped in such a state of mind --- I am thinking about William Shakespeare’s Othello
6) A combative and tenacious adherence to personal rights ---- If his personal rights are really being in a serious question, why could not he fight tenaciously and combatively? A personal right is a component of the whole community.
As we know, “setbacks”, “insults”, “suspicion”, “hostility” and “a combative and tenacious adherence to personal rights” (I am thinking about MLK) are the result that the American minorities which receives social injustice may naturally reflect, therefore, classifying these symptoms into a patient group as PPD is an attempt that some racial group reveals in order to suppress the effort that minorities want to fight for their own interests.
|Re: 趣析 (分数： 0)|
由 Anonymous 於 Tuesday, January 22 @ 04:58:48 MST